Apply now: IT-Systems Management Traineeship at BORM
Great news for those looking for success with a system. We are hiring a trainee IT Systems Management Assistant for our Dortmund office to start in August 2017. Interested?
We are looking for young talent, who wish to ensure their chance of a career at one of the leading software providers for ERP systems in the wood industry.
You can expect a career with a lot of perspective, diverse tasks, friendly colleagues and a system which will accompany wood processing companies way into the future.
From Dortmund to the whole of Europe: Trust in custom BORM solutions.
We are offering
- Varied, diverse tasks
- Highly motivated, dynamic team of 11 employees
- Independent work on projects
- Good perspectives for your future career
- General matriculation standard or advanced technical college certificate (also anyone who left college or if you are a lateral entrant)
- Good grades in Informatics, German and Maths
- Team skills and open-mindedness
- Correct, smart appearance
- Understanding of technology, sound EDP knowledge and logical thought processes
- A valid class B driving licence would be an advantage
Success with a system
Do you think you are up to the challenge? Then send your complete job application to:
attn. Frau Anna Rohden
Wellinghofer Amtsstrasse 31
Tel. +49 231 5678 460